This spectacular red stone mansion was built in 1905 as the home of legendary circus showman, Al. Ringling. Al. was the eldest of the five famous Ringling brothers. The Ringling Bros. Circus was at its peak when the mansion was built.
The Al. Ringling Mansion is currently undergoing extensive restoration to bring it back to its former opulence and will soon feature five guest rooms. It is currently open for guided tours. Guests will see original furnishings, amazing hand-carved woodwork, leaded glass, ornate murals and hand-decorated ceilings. Displays on the Mansion and the lives of the Ringling family will also be featured. There are numerous other area attractions, historic sites and museums. In addition to the world-renowned Circus World(former headquarters for the Ringling Bros. Circus) and Al. Ringling Theatre, Downtown Baraboo hosts numerous events, activities and festivals every year.
New Luxurious Bed and Breakfast with captivating views atop 42 acre wooded estate in Baraboo Bluffs next to Devil’s Lake State Park. A stunning postcard 36 mile panorama of the Lake Wisconsin Valley is the backdrop of our Romantic Inn. Three miles of private hiking trails and outdoor spa tub to soothe the muscles. Just minutes away from the Wisconsin Dells. Full gourmet breakfast and complimentary wine & cheese.
- We are located within walking distance to downtown Baraboo businesses and events.
- Many things are included with your stay: Off-street parking, super fast Wi-Fi, home cooked breakfast, and use of common areas, among others.
- You get a 5% discount with a multi night stay.
- Learn about this history of the Ringling’s in Baraboo with pictures displayed throughout the house.
- Your innkeepers will be happy to help you find the best local restaurants, activities, drives, events, deals, and places to relax in the area! Please ask us!
The Ringling House Bed & Breakfast strives to provide you with comfort to relax your body & soul, time to rekindle your relationships, and experiences to relish during your stay.
Guided House Tours: By appointment, call 608-299-9705