Address 201 8th Street Baraboo WI 53913 Phone Number: 608-299-9705 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A mere 3.5 miles from the north shore entrance to Devils Lake State park, this unique Colonial Revival home is on the National Register of Historic Places. It was built in 1901 by Charles Ringling, one of the founders of the Ringling Brothers Circus, and was constructed with some of the finest materials and modern conveniences available. It has remained in the Ringling family for over 100 years, until now. You can be one of the first to experience the grandeur of this phenomenal home! Outside of the estates rich history and location, there are many more reasons to stay with us:
- We are located within walking distance to downtown Baraboo businesses and events.
- Many things are included with your stay: Off-street parking, super fast Wi-Fi, home cooked breakfast, and use of common areas, among others.
- You get a 5% discount with a multi night stay.
- Learn about this history of the Ringling’s in Baraboo with pictures displayed throughout the house.
- Your innkeepers will be happy to help you find the best local restaurants, activities, drives, events, deals, and places to relax in the area! Please ask us!
The Ringling House Bed & Breakfast strives to provide you with comfort to relax your body & soul, time to rekindle your relationships, and experiences to relish during your stay.
Guided House Tours: By appointment, call 608-299-9705